No Tuesday Poem on my blog this week, but no shortage of poetry, because the Men Briefly Explained and Tongues of Ash book tour begins today!
Once more, here is the itinerary - STOP PRESS - now with Saturday's Kapiti Coast event added:
- Dunedin: Tuesday, 25 October, Circadian Rhythm Café, 72 St Andrew Street, 8pm
- Christchurch: Wednesday, 26 October, CPIT, Madras Street, 5:30pm
- Wellington: Thursday, 27 October, Wellington Central Library, 5:30 for 6pm
- Lower Hutt: Friday, 28 October, Rona Gallery/Bookshop, Eastbourne, 6pm
- Kapiti Coast: Saturday, 29 October, Paraparaumu Library, 1pm
- Auckland: Tuesday 1 November, Poetry Live, Thirsty Dog, 469 Karangahape Road, 8pm
You can sign up to attend the tour on our Facebook events page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=188416554563635
Some lovely Tuesday Poets have kindly posted poems from Men Briefly Explained on their blogs this week - you can check them out by going to the Tuesday Poem blog and looking on the right-hand menu. Don't forget to check out this week's hub poem and all the other excellent poems featured on the right.
If you can't make it to one of the tour dates, here is ...
How To Buy Men Briefly Explained
You can buy Men Briefly Explained from Amazon.com as a paperback or Kindle ebook.
Likewise, it is available from Amazon.co.uk in paperback and ebook formats.
You can also find out more about it, and buy it directly from the publisher, at the Men Briefly Explained mini-site.
Men Briefly Explained is also available in a range of formats from eBookpie and for the Kobo.