Welcome! Since I'm between blog posts at the moment, here are details about how to buy some of my books. You'll find my recent posts listed on the left-hand side of this blog.
You can find details of all these books at my Amazon.com author page.
- My Earthdawn fantasy novel Anarya's Secret is available from Amazon.com as a Kindle e-book. It is also available from the publishers in hardback, paperback or ebook format.
- My short story collection Transported, which was longlisted for the 2008 Frank O'Connor International Short Story Award, is now available for the Kindle.
- Voyagers: Science Fiction Poetry from New Zealand, an anthology I co-edited with Mark Pirie, won the 2010 Sir Julius Vogel Award for Best Collected Work. You can buy Voyagers from Amazon.com as a paperback or Kindle e-book, or buy it directly from the publisher at the Voyagers mini-site.
You'll also find my work in these recent anthologies:
- Slightly Peculiar Love Stories is an anthology of 26 love stories by New Zealand and international authors, available as an ebook from Rosa Mira Books, which includes my story "Said Sheree". Isn't the cover great?
- Tales For Canterbury is a fundraising anthology from which all proceeds go to the New Zealand Red Cross Christchurch Earthquake Appeal. It has an amazing lineup of authors - Neil Gaiman among them - and I'm delighted that my story "Sign of the Tui", original to this collection, is included.
- For a great sampler of NZ science fiction and fantasy, try A Foreign Country: New Zealand Speculative Fiction, which includes my original story "The Last Good Place".
- For the cricket fan, or the poetry fan, in your life: A Tingling Catch: A Century of New Zealand Cricket Poems 1864-2009, which includes my poem "Swing".