17 February 2011

Out Of It No Longer Out Of Print

 
In November 2010, I blogged about Michael O'Leary's cricket novel Out of It in the context of NZ cricket poetry anthology A Tingling Catch.

At the time, I said that Out Of It was out of print. The good news is that now it's available from Amazon as a Kindle ebook. You can find out more about it, and about Michael's many other books, at Michael O'Leary's new site - and Mark Pirie has a comprehensive new site as well.

While we're on the topic of new sites, check out my new Amazon.com author page - there will be a UK version along in due course.

3 comments:

Mark Pirie said...

Thanks Tim. My poetry journal "broadsheet" also has a new website at http://broadsheetnz.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

that's great Tim, thanks - I like the concept Out of It in no longer out of it!!! kia ora Michael

Tim Jones said...

Thanks, Mark and Michael.

Mark, I've added broadsheet to the links on the left of my blog.

Michael, glad you like it! (Maybe it's time for "Out of It 2: Into It!" - or then again, maybe it isn't...)