24 January 2010

Chat Show

Every month or so, this blog turns into a chat show: I interview an author, usually but not always a New Zealand author, about their inspirations for writing, their current work, the genre(s) they work in, or whatever else seems relevant and appropriate.

I will be posting my first interview for 2010 before too much longer, but in the meantime, here are the interviews I did in 2009. I think they make quite a worthwhile collection.

March

An Interview With Sue Emms

April

An Interview With Trevor Reeves

May

An Interview With Iain Britton


An Interview With Julie Czerneda


June

An Interview With Lyn McConchie

July

An Interview With Mary Cresswell


An Interview With Joanna Preston

August

An Interview With Tim Upperton


September

An Interview With Frankie McMillan

November

Under Government And Restraint: An Interview With David Howard

December

An Interview With Sally McLennan

An Interview With Nalini Singh


If you'd like to read yet more author interviews, this post contains a linked list of my 2008 interviews.

No comments: